Our Contact Details:
Name: Rachel Lynch
Address: Unit 6 Victoria Rd W, Hebburn NE31 1UB
Phone Number: 0191 483 8364
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your name, your child’s name, your child’s age, your phone number, your email address.
- Information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
- The individual web pages or products that you view on our site, what websites or search terms referred you to the site and information on how you interact with our site.
- www.theurbanfactory.co.uk/ is hosted by create.net who may collect certain information about your device themselves.
How we collect your personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You book a class, TUF time, or sign up for one of our camps through our website (https://www.theurbanfactory.co.uk/)
We use this information to identify you when you show up for your booked appointment and to contact you about your booking if we need to.
- We also use Google Analytics to help understand how customers use the Site - how Google uses Personal Information can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored.
If you tick to consent to sign up to our email newsletter, we will store your information on our active campaign until you choose to unsubscribe from this. Your personal data will then be removed from our system.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk